|Size : 30 cm x 22 cm|
Size : 30 cm x 22 cm
Every day, the world turns to break the new day. The blessing for the day from Phraprommangkalachan (Chao Khun Thongchai) from Traimit Wittayaram Voravihan (Temple of the Golden Buddha) consists of 4 keywords.
1. Change : Adapting oneself to suit the new situations, suggesting Suffering ( Dukkha )
2. Innovation : Learning and absorbing new cultures, suggesting the Cause of Suffering ( Samudaya )
3. Idealism : Holding firm on good faith and creative thinking, suggesting the End of Suffering ( Nirodha )
4. Freedom : Liberating oneself with wisdom, suggesting the Path Leading to the End of the Suffering ( Magga )
- Phraprommangkalachan, Ed.D. ( Chao Khun Thongchai )