Monday, July 12, 2021

Dhamma & Philosophy of life

Luang Phor Jher of Wat Klang Bang Kaew (left) & Kruba Apiwat (right).
When you remember me ~ The Good that I have, will protect you. When you remember me ~ The Mantra that I have been reciting, forever dwells within you. When you remember me ~ The Buddha that I worshiped as a refuge, will protect you. When you remember me ~ The Teachers that I respect, will give you success.
When you remember me ~ The Guardian Devas that I respect, will bless you.
If you remember me ~ Do good Deeds, have a good Health, good Speech, be Kind. I believe that good deeds will heal good people.... 当你想起我时我所拥有的好处,会保护你。
当你想起我时,我一直在念诵的经文永远存在于你的心中。
当你想起我时,我所拜佛像,会庇护 当你想起我时,我尊敬的老师,会给予你成功。
当你想起我时我尊敬的守护神,会祝福你们。
如果你还记得我做好事,有一个好身体,好好说话,善良。我相信善行会治愈好人......

(Kruba Apiwat of Wat ThungPong.)